We guarantee your complete satisfaction with the Core Stix Fitness System. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact Customer Service at (855)COR-STIX or at email@example.com within 30 days of delivery for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. RMAs will not be available after 30 days of the delivery of the product. Further, shipping costs and restocking fee of 15% will be deducted from any qualified returns. The following are the requirements for a merchandise return. Core Stix will only accept returned merchandise in strict compliance with the following criteria.
- Returns are only accepted if an RMA request is completed within 30 days of delivery of your product.
- Your returned product must be received no later than 10 days of issuance of the RMA.
- The packaging of the returned product must be labeled with the RMA number.
- You must receive an RMA number from Core Stix before shipping any product to us.
- Products returned without a RMA number will not be refunded or credited and such products will be discarded.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in original, resalable condition with all parts, accessories, and materials included. Damaged products will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense.
- Products must be returned in original product packaging. Core Stix recommends insuring any shipments sent to Core Stix. Core Stix is not liable or responsible for any damage incurred during the return shipment to Core Stix.
- Refunds do not include shipping and handling fees or any charges for custom graphics. A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for all returned products.
This return policy applies only to products purchased directly from Core Stix LLC. If you purchased your Core Stix Fitness System directly from a retail store or distributor, please refer to return policy of the store or the distributor.